1-106.2 HOT END WASH
8. Spray through 12 o'clock port for 1
minute while rotating spray wand 90
degrees. Before removing wand
spray forward for an additional 10 se-
9. Allow solution to soak for 10 minutes.
10. Insert wand into 12 o'clock port and
motor engine for 30 seconds while
spraying fresh water. Repeat as nec-
essary until clear water is observed
coming from tail pipe.
11. Install ignitors and run engine for 5
12. Hot end wash may be performed with
the engine installed in the airframe or
a test cell (METS).
END OF TASK