(2) FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located. The figures
are in numerical order in Sections II and III.
(3) ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent FIG.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphanumeric sequence
(vertical arrangement of letters and number combination which places the first letter or digit of each group in order A
through Z, followed by the numbers 0 through 9 and each following letter or digit in like order).
(1) PART NUMBER Column. Indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(2) FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in Section II or
(3) ITEM Column. The item number is the number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced in
the adjacent figure number column.
5. REFERENCE DESIGNATOR INDEX (Not applicable.)
6. SPECIAL INFORMATION
a. Usable on Code. (Not applicable.)
b. Fabrication Instructions. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the bulk material functional
group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the Description Column of the line item
entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for items source coded to be
manufactured or fabricated are found in TM55-2840-254-23.
c. Index Numbers. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number shown in the
item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the national stock number/part number Index and
the bulk material list in section II.
d. Associated Publication. The publication(s) listed below pertain to Engine Model T55-L-712 and its components:
Aviation Unit and Aviation
Intermediate Maintenance Manual
e. Illustrations-Listing. (Not applicable.)