1-107 TEST ENGINE (AVIM) (Continued)
b. Determine maximum PTIT as follows:
(1) Find PTIT and ambient temperature readings recorded in maximum trim adjustment (Ref.
Paragraph 9, step e.).
If cold weather stop was used in maximum trim adjustment (Ref. Paragraph 9), use following step
(2) instead of prior step (1). If not disregard step (2).
(2) If cold weather stop has been used to set maximum trim, multiply N1 speed determined in
maximum trim adjustment Paragraph 9, step g. (4) by 2.9F, and add this number to PTIT
recorded in maximum trim adjustment (Ref. Paragraph 9, step g. (6)).
(3) Using following graph find PTIT correction for ambient recorded.
(4) Add PTIT correction to PTIT obtained in preceding step.
(5) Result obtained in step (3) is maximum trim PTIT for a standard day.
1.8) and record rated power turbine inlet temperature on
engine log sheet.
c. Enter on Engine Log Sheet, the necessary information to complete the following sentence:
C PTIT under
"The engine will produce maximum trim power at
% N1 speed with a
standard sea level conditions."
Correction Factor for Determining Standard Day PTIT
GO TO NEXT PAGE