1-27 ACTIVATE ENGINE AFTER STORAGE (Continued)
30. Connect fuel hose assembly (19) to tube
assembly (20) of oil cooler assembly (21).
31. Visually inspect engine for leakage on
32. Start and run engine for five minutes at
approximately 75 percent N1 speed (Ref.
run-up TM 55-1520-240-23).
34. Visually inspect main oil filter by pass
indicators. If indicator button is extended,
inspect main oil cap and stem assembly and oil
filter element for contamination (Ref. Task
If bypass indicator button on main oil filter is
not extended, omit steps 35 and 36.
35. If bypass indicator button has extended
b. Service Engine Oil System (Ref. Task
c. Repeat steps 31. thru 33.
36. If bypass indicator button has extended
again, perform contaminated oil system
GO TO NEXT PAGE