1-27 ACTIVATE ENGINE AFTER STORAGE (Continued)
15. Using multimeter, check for continuity at dual
chip detector (14).
The following steps apply to both mag-
a. Touch red probe (15) to pin (16).
b. Touch black probe (17) to threads (18).
c. Meter shall indicate more than 10,000 ohms
than 10,000 ohms.
16. In preceding step 15, if continuity exists, re-
move dual chip detector (Ref. Task 8-28).
17. Disassemble dual chip detector (Ref.
18. Clean dual chip detector (Ref. Task 8-30).
19. Assemble dual chip detector (Ref. Task 8-33).
20. Install dual chip detector (Ref. Task 8-35).
21. Service engine oil system (Ref. Task 1-74) with
lubricating oil (E32 or E33).
The following steps, 22. thru 30.,
prime the fuel control.
GO TO NEXT PAGE