2-48 CLEAN AND INSPECT FUEL DRAIN CHECK VALVE ASSEMBLY (Continued) 2-48
mum into fuel drain check valve assem-
Use goggles to protect eyes and
face when using compressed air.
Do not exceed 30 psig. Do not
direct airstream towards yourself
or another person.
comply may result in injury to per-
2. Dry with low pressure compressed air at
30 psig maximum pressure.
3. Direct compressed air 10 psig mini-
bly in direction of free air flow. Air shall
for (1) cracks or stripped threads (2). If
5. Direct compressed air at 5 psig maximum
into fuel drain check valve assembly in
opposite direction of free air flow. Air
shall flow freely.
6. Increase compressed air to 10 psig mini-
mum. Air shall force fuel drain check
valve assembly closed.
4. Inspect fuel drain check valve assembly
END OF TASK