MARINE CORPS TM 6115-34/8
mounting brackets (6) attached, into
To prevent injury, ensure that
handbrake is set and wheels are
(2) Uncap and connect oil cooler
return and supply lines. Remove tags.
(1) Set handbrake and chock
(3) Secure oil cooler mounting
brackets (6) to generator set with
washers (5) and screws (4).
24-36 inch pounds (2.7-4.1 Nm).
(4) Put oil cooler housing (3)
position and secure with washers
(2) and screws (1). Torque to 24-36
inch pounds (2.7-4.1 Nm).
disconnect, and cap
oil cooler supply and return lines.
Remove oil cooler (7), with mounting
brackets attached, from generator
(5) Remove chocks and release
(2) Remove screws
washers (2) and
washers (5) that secure
mounting brackets (6) to generator