MARINE CORPS TM 6115-34/8
3-12. CHASSIS FRAME ASSEMBLY. (cont)
and remove plenum access cover.
(13) Support discharge end of
four-section nozzle gasket retainer.
Pull nozzle into engine housing and
(14) Remove oil cooler (paragraph
7-3a) and oil cooler supply and return
(paragraph 4-39a, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(17) Ensure that all fuel/lubri-
cation lines and electrical wiring that
or are secured to,
floor panel are tagged, disconnected,
and secured within the upper housings
or completely removed from the gen-
(18) Refer to paragraph 2-4a for
procedure to remove lockbolts.
all lockbolts that secure housings to
floor panel and chassis frame.
Lift floor panel off chassis
(22) Remove tiedown rings (para-
graph 4-14a, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(23) Remove nut (1, figure 3-4),
washer (2), terminal lug (3) of ground
cable, washer (2) and nut (4) to remove
ground stud (5) from chassis frame (6).
(1) Held cracks and holes.
(2) Remove dents and straighten
(3) Remove corrosion and chipped
Prime and repaint.
(4) Measure and fabricate new
figure 3-4) and secure with nut (4).
Torque to 74-82 inch pounds (8.4-9.3
Install washer (2) and terminal
Secure with washers (2) and
to 74-82 pounds
(paragraph 4-14b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(4) Place floor panel in position
with lockbolts at each
(5) Place housings in position on
(6) Refer to paragraph 2-4b for
procedure to install lockbolts. Secure
housings and floor panel to chassis.
lubrication lines and electrical wiring
are routed to correct locations and
securely fastened where required.