MARINE CORPS TM 6115-34/8
3-9. AIR FILTER ASSEMBLY. (cont)
graph 4-22d, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(4) Connect bleed air line (1) to
(5) Install engine housing access
housing access cover.
Stow power cable on cable
Connect battery cable plug
To prevent injury, ensure that
battery cable plug connector is
(1) Disconnect battery cable plug
connector from battery.
(2) Gain access to fuel housing
(paragraph 4-34a, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(3) Drain fuel system (paragraph
4-34b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(4) Drain lubricating oil (para-
graph 4-8a, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(5) Unlatch and open inlet air
housing access door.
Secure in open
(6) Loosen turnlock fasteners
remove engine housing access cover.
(7) Loosen turnlock fasteners
remove exhaust plenum access cover.
(8) Loosen turnlock fasteners
open control panel.
(9) In engine housing, disconnect
and remove oil/filler breather (para-
graph 4-50b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
wiring, fuel lines, and lubrication
lines from engine and generator.
(11) Remove engine and gearbox
with generator (paragraph 2-7a).
(12) Remove exhaust duct (para-
(13) Remove oil cooler (paragraph
(14) Remove all loop clamps that
secure wiring to engine housing.
(15) Remove screws that secure
all grommet plates to engine housing.
(16) Remove wiring harness W3
(paragraph 4-79f, TM 5-6115-612-12.)
(17) Pull other wiring into fuel
housing, inlet air housing, or control
fender as appropriate.
(18) Remove loop clamps and all
(19) Remove ignition coil (para-
graph 4-48b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(20) Remove air filter (paragraph