MARINE CORPS TM 6115-34/8
3-6. FUEL HOUSING. (cont)
a. Removal. (cont)
(4) Secure wiring to fuel housing
with loop clamps.
(10) Remove solenoid valve (para-
graph 4-42a, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(paragraph 4-42b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
secure wiring to fuel housing.
(6) Install mounting brackets and
high pressure electrical
(12) Remove screws that secure
(paragraph 4-41b, TM 5-6115-612-12).
grommet plate to fuel housing.
(7) Install secondary fuel filter
(13) Ensure that all wiring has
(paragraph 4-40c, TM 5-6115-612-12).
been properly tagged and disconnected.
(8) Install primary fuel filter
Remove all fuel lines from
(paragraph 4-38c, TM 5-6115-612-12).
(14) Refer to paragraph 2-4a for
transfer pump (paragraph 4-37d, TM 5-
procedure to remove lockbolts. Remove
lockbolts that connect fuel housing to
(10) Install fuel housing access
(paragraph 4-16c, TM
(1) Held cracks and holes.
(2) Remove dents.
access cover and secure with turnlock
(3) Remove corrosion and chipped
Prime and repaint affected
(13) Stow power cable on cable
and fabricate new
(1) Refer to paragraph 2-4a for
procedure to install lockbolts. Place
To prevent injury, ensure that
fuel housing in position and secure
materials have been removed from
(2) Carefully feed wiring from
Install fuel lines.
grommet plate and
(14) Run generator set to ensure
secure with screws.
Torque to 24-36
proper operation (paragraph 2-3, TM 5-
inch pounds (2.7-4.1 Nm).