MARINE CORPS TM 6115-12/7
This section contains
a reproduction of the lubrication order
and lubrication instructions that are
and not specifically
(1) Unscrew and remove oil filler
covered in, the lubrication order. The
cap (figure 3-1).
lubrication order is an exact repro-
of the approved
(2) Wipe oil level gage clean.
Refer to Army LO 5-6115-612-12.
(3) Reinsert oil level gage and
tighten oil filler cap finger tight.
(4) Unscrew and remove oil filler
Keep all lubricants in closed
containers and store in a clean, dry
place away from external heat.
material to mix with the lubricants.
Keep all lubrication equipment clean
and ready to use.
(5) Check oil level on oil level
Add lubricating oil as neces-
sary to obtain
FULL reading on oil
Refer to lubrication order
(figure 3-2) for proper lubricating oil.
(6) Reinsert oil level gage and
hand tighten oil filler cap.
Checking Lubricating Oil