A R M Y
MARINE CORPS TM 6115-12/7
N A VY
of the brake
inspection, replacement, and repair.
(1) Install tube in tire. Remove
folds and kinks from tube.
(2) Place tire (9) on front wheel
Pull tube stem (3) through
opening in wheel.
Place back half of
wheel on and secure with capscrews (6),
washers (5), and nuts (4).
180 inch pounds (20.34 Nm).
(3) Install valve (2) in tube
(4) Inflate tire to approximately
30 psi (206.84 kPa).
(2) Remove grease cap (1, figure
(3) Remove cotter pin (2), nut
(3), washer (4), and bearing (5).
(4) Remove hub and drum assembly
(6) from brake assembly (7).
(5) Ensure that shoe
and return springs are secure.
(5) Install wheel
set in accordance with paragraph 4-92b.
Tire and Tube Replacement