MARINE CORPS TM 6115-12/7
4-28. WIRING HARNESS. (cont)
(1) Feed wiring harness through
bulkhead and secure with grommet
plate. Refer to figure 4-48 for
grommet plate detail.
connector P1 to
terminal J1 on GECM.
terminal J16 on generator.
secure with turnlock fasteners.
(5) Check for continuity between
negative (-) pin on J18 through wire
Reading should show continuity and low
(6) If readings do not show con-
r e p l a c e
(7) Install output/slave housing
(3) and secure with
washers (2) and screws (1).
24-36 inch pounds (2.7-4 Nm).
(8) Stow power cable on cable
(5) Close control panel access
(6) Install engine housing access
(7) Connect battery cable plug
connector to battery.
4-29. SLAVE RECEPTACLE.
of the slave receptacle (figure 4-16)
consists of testing and replacement.
(1) Remove power cable from cable
(2) Remove screws (1), washers
(2), and output/slave housing access
(3) Set multimeter to OHMS scale.
(4) Check for continuity between
positive (+) pin on slave receptacle
(1) Disconnect battery cable plug
connector from battery.
(2) Remove power cable from cable
(3) Remove screws (1), washers
and output/slave housing access
(4) Tag slave receptacle leads
Remove nuts (5), washers (6), and
leads from feedthrough terminals (7).
(5) Remove screws (8), washers
(9), self-locking nuts (10), and slave