(b) Disassemble relays (162, 163) from bracket (164) by removing six nuts (169), twelve flat washers (168)
and six screws (166).
(2) Cleaning and Inspection. Clean switches and relays with filtered compressed
air and electrician's brush or clean
with a rag moistened with an approved cleaning solvent. Visually inspect switches and relays for corrosion, cracks, or
(3) Installation. Install rotary switches and relays in reverse order of removal procedures.
(1) Removal. Remove items 1 through 150 to remove panel (151).
(2) Cleaning and Inspection. Clean panel with an approved cleaning solvent. Inspect panel for cracks,
corrosion or other damage.
(3) Reinstallation. Reinstall panel by reversing removal procedures.
4-35. Air Conditioning System Panel Assembly
a. Circuit Breaker Panel (fig. 4-22)
The power plant shall not be operating when maintenance on electrical components is being performed,
and the power plant shall not be connected to another power plant that is operating.
Access to the conditioned air system circuit breaker panel is obtained by removing two bolts and two
washers from each end of the panel and extending panel outward on its electrical harness.