CLEAN OIL LEVEL INDICATOR
General Safety Instructions:
Dry cleaning solvent (E19) is flammable and toxic. It
can irritate skin and cause burns. Use only in well-
ventilated area, away from heat and open flame. In
case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with
water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention
Dry, Compressed Air Source
Dry Cleaning Solvent (E19)
When using compressed air for cleaning, use
approved protective equipment for eyes and face.
Lint-Free Cloth (E30)
Do not use more than 30 psig air pressure. Do not
direct air toward yourself or another person. Failure
to comply could result in injury to eyes or skin. In
case of injury, get medical attention .
Off Engine Task
Oil Level Indicator Removed (Task 8-114)
Oil Level Indicator Disassembled (Task 8-115)
1. Wear gloves (E24) and clean housing (1). Use dry cleaning solvent (E19) and brush.
2. Wipe dry using lint-free cloth (E30).
3. Wear goggles. Blow dry internal passage (2). Use clean. dry compressed air.
4. Clean switch (3) using lint-free cloth (E30) dampened in dry cleaning solvent (E19).
5. Blow dry switch (3) using clean, dry, compressed air.
Inspect Oil Level Indicator (Task 8-117).
END OF TASK