PRESERVE HYDROMECHANICAL ASSEMBLY (HMA) (Continued)
2. Place hydromechanical assembly (3) in
3. Install hose assembly (Appendix E(4) to fitting
4. Install hose assembly (Appendix E(6) to fitting
Lubricating oils cause paralysis if
swallowed. Prolonged contact with
them may Irritate the skin. Handle only
in well-ventilated areas away from heat
and flame. Drain and store In approved
metal safety containers. Avoid
prolonged or repeated contact with
skin and do not take internally. Wash
contacted area of skin thoroughly after
handling. If irritation of skin results,
get medical attention. Get medical
attention for eyes
5. Wear gloves (E24). Put2 quarts lubricating oil
(E35) In container (8).
6. Put hose assembly (4)in container (8).
7. Put hose assembly (6)in container (9).
GO TO NEXT PAGE