INSPECT SECOND TURBINE NOZZLE, SPACER, CASE, AND BUMPER (AVIM) (Continued)
f. Inspect inner shroud (26)as follows:
There shall be no circumferential cracks.
(2) There shall be no axial cracks (27) with a
circumferential component at either end
longer than 1/8 inch.
(3) There shall not be more than one axial crack
(28) which extends from vane/inner shroud
slot to inner shroud/support braze joint (29).
(4) There shall be no more than 15 axial cracks
(30) longer than 1/8 inch, which extend from
vane/inner shroud slot toward inner
shroud/support braze joint (29) These cracks
must not be longer than 5/1 6 inch.
GO TO NEXT PAGE