(7) Set measuring receiver to measure AM with a low pass filter of 15 kHz.
(8) Set audio analyzer to measure distortion.
(9) Press TI ENTRY AM pushbutton and enter DATA percent of modulation for
each row in table 15. Using measuring receiver, measure the AM percent of modulation
indication will be within limits specified.
Measuring receiver modulation
(10) Press TI ENTRY AM pushbutton and enter DATA percent of modulation for
each row in table 16. Using audio analyzer, measure the AM distortion; indication will be
within limits specified.
DATA percent of
(11) Press RF OFF/ON pushbutton.
b. Adjustments. No adjustments can be made.
a. Performance Check
(1) Disconnect OUTPUT MOD from INPUT AM and connect to INPUT FM/ΦM.
(2) Press TI pushbuttons as listed in (a) through (m) below.
ENTRY - FREQ.
DATA - 1 GHz.
ENTRY - AMPTD.
DATA - (+13 dBm).