(2) Press RF OFF/ON pushbutton to OFF.
(3) Move connection on frequency counter from input A to input C.
(4) Press RF OFF/ON pushbutton to ON.
(5) For each row in table 5, press TI ENTRY - FREQ pushbutton and enter DATA
frequency. Frequency counter will indicate within the limits specified.
(6) Press RF OFF/ON pushbutton to OFF.
(7) Disconnect equipment setup.
b. Adjustments. No adjustments can be made.
a. Performance Check
(1) Set measuring receiver as listed in (a) through (f) below:
Connect sensor module to measuring receiver.
Zero, calibrate, and save sensor values.
Press INSTR PRESET pushbutton.
Press LOG/LIN to LOG (dBm) pushbutton.
Enter 32.0 SPCL (0.01 dB resolution).
Connect sensor module to TI OUTPUT RF connector.
(2) Connect TI 10 MHz OUT (rear panel) to measuring receiver 10 MHz IN (rear panel).
(3) Press TI pushbuttons as listed in (a) through (c) below:
(a) INSTR PRESET.
(b) ENTRY - FREQ.
(c) DATA - 30 MHz.